You're invited to our
Appreciation and Graduation Event

With deep appreciation for everyone in our Sunflower family, please join us to celebrate our graduates and honorees at our Appreciation and Graduation event.

Sunday, April 29, 2018
Beth Sholom Congregation
11825 Seven Locks Road
Potomac, MC 20854

Dessert Reception: 7:30 pm
Program: 8:15 pm sharp

Click here to RSVP

Business casual. Dietary laws observed. Parking readily available.

Honorees


Laurie Wexler

Sunflower Leadership Award

Dottie Bennett
Community Vision Award

Jason Salamon
Trusted Advisor Award

Sarah Dwyer
Chouquette Chocolates
Employer Partner

Class of 2018

Our Pastry Arts Graduates

Samuel Barry
Allison Chorvinsky
Feivel Cohen
Nicholas Jennings-Corrales
Joshua Finder
Perri Kesselman
Moses Nyirinkindi
Jonathan Sargent
Elias Tsakiris
Jacob Woo

Our Cafe Sunflower Graduates

Tristan Colwell
Nora Fenster
Michael Halpern
William Hoffman
Jake Klingman

Event Co-Chairs

Ann Bennett

Jocelyn Krifcher

Scott Reiter

Honorary Committee (in formation)

The Honorable Isiah Leggett
Council President Hans Riemer
Council Vice President Nancy Navarro
Councilmember Roger Berliner
Councilmember Nancy Floreen
Councilmember Tom Hucker
Councilmember Sidney Katz
Councilmember George Leventhal
Councilmember Craig Rice

Host Committee (in formation)

Pennie & Gary Abramson
Sarah & Rabbi Nissan Antine
Vivian & Ray Bass
Paul Berger
Dafna & Brian Berman
Carol & Gary Berman
Chana & Rabbi Mendel Kaplan
Devora & Jason Kimelman-Block
Eva & Lee Cowen
Heidi & William Daroff
Diane & Kenneth R. Feinberg
Suzanne & Michael Feinstein
Hildi & Ari Fishman
Rabbanit Dasi Fruchter
Cathy & Michael Gildenhorn

Rachel & David Milner Gillers
Margie & Ron Glancz
Lisa & Ken Handelman
Michelle and Ron Halber
Hilary & Bill Kapner
Liza & Michael Levy
Manette & Louis Mayberg
Karen & Bob Meister
Lynn & Randy Morgan
Larry Stern & Alicia Myara
Orlee & Irwin Panitch
Gil & Terri Brown Preuss
Jodi Hirsch Rein & Rabbi Steven Rein
Joan & Steve Riley
Carlyn Ring
Meryl & Sam Rosenberg
Benita & Robert Sandler
Debbie Fisch & Gideon Sasson
Robin & Dan Shapiro
Maureen & Chuck Short
Susan & Brad Stillman
Liz & George Tsakiris
Robin & Matthew Weinberg
Andrea Santman & Howard Wiener
Frandee & Steve Woolf
Rinny & Len Yourman
Tamar & Reuven Zakheim
Cindy & Rick Zitelman
Rochelle & David Zohn

Officers

Janet Zuckerman, President
Jill Myers, Treasurer
Ginny McDonald, Secretary
Dottie Bennett
Sam Kaplan
Jocelyn Krifcher

Daphna Raskas, Executive Director

Dina Leener *
Philip Mantua
Neil Neufeld
Sara Portman Milner **
Ahuva Orlovsky
Toni Paul

Sari Raskin
Scott Reiter
Amy Schwalb
Sarah Shick
Laurie Wexler *

* co-founder
** co-founder, ex-officio

We appreciate your support!

Sunflower Bakery earns 53% of our revenue from sales and programs. The generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and government grants make up the remaining 47% to serve increasing numbers of young adults and teens with learning difference in our employment training and job exposure programs.

Click here to RSVP

Kindly respond by April 23, 2018.