Sunflower earns 53% of its revenue from sales and program fees. The generosity of individuals, foundations, corporations and government grants make up the remaining 47% which allows Sunflower to serve increasing numbers of young adults and teens with learning differences in employment training and job exposure programs. To date, over 230 young adults and teens have participated in these programs. Thank you for your support!
Sustaining employment and expanding skills
Securing employment with marketable skills
Honing skills while contributing to weekly production
Learning professional pastry skills and job readiness
Becoming acquainted with kitchen processes
All transactions are encrypted to ensure the security of your information. A copy of our current financial statement is available upon request by contacting the Sunflower Bakery office at 240.361.3698 or email@example.com. Documents and information submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401 for the cost of copying and postage.